The H1Z2Z2-K cables are born according to our policy of maximum respect for the environment with the will of find a better way to tackle the problem of global energy supply.
Our cables are suitable for both fixed and mobile solar installations, are certified by TÜV and EN. Especially suitable for the connection between photovoltaic panels, and from the panels to the inverter from direct to alternating current. Thanks to the design of its materials, it can be installed outdoors with full guarantees.
- Construction standard: EN 50618.
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) compliant: 2014/35/UE: Reaction to fire Eca.
- DoP Number: E012-ENG-H1Z2Z2K
- Suitable for photovoltaic installations.
- TÜV certified product.
Conductor: Class 5 (flexible) tinned copper, based on EN 60228 and IEC 60228.
Insulation: Halogen free XLPO compound
Outer sheath: Halogen free XLPO compound (colors red, black or blue)
Nominal Voltage: 1,5/1,5 (1,8) kV C.C
Voltage test: 6.500 V C.A. (5 minutes)
Working temperatures: Minimum service temperature -40ºC. Nominal service temperature 90°C
Maximum service temperature: 120°C
Maximum short-circuit temperature (5 sec): 250°C
- Non-flame propagation according to EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2.
- Low halogen content according to EN 60754-2, EN 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 60754-1.
- Low corrosive gas emission according to EN 60754-2, IEC 60754-2.
- Low smoke emission according to EN 61034-2, IEC 61034-2.
- Fire reaction (CPR) Eca.
- Great durability even in extreme conditions.
- Ozone resistance according EN 50396.
- UV resistance EN 50618 y HD605/A1
- Water absorption resistance AD7.
- Maximum service temperature 120°C according EN 60216
- Resistance to extreme conditions T min -40°C according EN 60811
- Estimated lifetime 30 years according UNE-EN 60216-2
- Rodent resistance.
|Section||Electric resistance 20°C (Ohm/km)||Insulation thickness (mm)||Outer sheath thickness (mm)||Maximum overall diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/m)|
*The values of the outer diameters are approximate, always within production tolerance. For more information, please contact us.