RVMAV / RVMAV-K
RVMAV / RVMAV-K cables have been specially designed for installations in potentially explosion hazard locations (ATEX). It is highly recommended for use in petrol stations, petrochemical plants, flammable product warehouses, etc. At the same time, it can be used in installations such as production plants, agricultural facilities, street lighting and installations in general where the cable is subject to high mechanical aggression.
- Technical designation RVMAV rigid copper conductor class 2.
- Technical designation RVMAV-K flexible copper conductor class 5.
- Construction Standard: IEC 60502-1, UNE 21123-2
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) compliant: 2014/35/UE
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR) – (EU) Nº 305/2011: Reaction to fire Eca.
- DoP Number: E003-ENG-RVMAV
- DoP Number: E004-ENG-RVMAVK
- RoHS compliant.
- Suitable for Industrial use / Potentially explosion hazard locations (ATEX area).
Conductor: Rigid electrolytic copper conductor (Class II) or flexible (class V) according to UNE-EN 60288
Insulation: Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE), type DIX 3 according UNE 21123, UNE HD 603 and XLPE according IEC 60502.
Armour: PVC DMV-18 type according to UNE 21123-2 and ST2 type according to IEC 60502-1.
Inner sheath: Crown aluminum wire according to IEC 60502-1 and UNE 21123-2
Outer sheath: PVC DMV-18 type according to UNE 21123-2 and ST2 type according to IEC 60502-1.
Nominal Voltage: 0,6/1 kV C.A
Voltage Test: 3.500 V C.A.
Maximum conductor temperatures: Normal operation 90°C. Short circuit (5sec) 250°C
- Non-flame propagation according to EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2.
- Fire reaction (CPR) Eca.
- UV resistance (1 cycle) according to UNE 211605.
- Suitable for all type of installations withstand damp conditions including total immersion in water (AD7).
- High cold resistance, cable designed to operate reliably at -40ºC in fixed installations and protected installations.
- Impact resistance: AG4. High severity.
- Rodent resistance.
Available on request
- Hydrocarbons and oil resistance according to UIC-895 OR.
- Non-fire propagation according to EN 60332-3-24, IEC 60332-3-24.
- Low halogen content (≤ 14%) according to EN 60754-2, EN 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 60754-1.
(RVMAV rigid copper conductor class 2)
|Section (mm2)||Resistance at 20 °C
|Nominal outer diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/m)||CPR|
*The values of the outer diameters are approximate, always within production tolerance. For more information, please contact us.